Fachkundige und individuelle Beratung ist für uns selbstverständlich - rufen Sie uns an!
Sie erreichen unsere Hotline werktags von 10:00 bis 18:00 Uhr unter der 07171 8712 0 (Samstags: 10:00 bis 12:00 Uhr). Außerhalb Deutschlands wählen Sie +49 7171 87120. Im Dialog finden wir die optimale Klanglösung für Sie und klären etwaige Fragen oder Schwierigkeiten. Das nuForum ist seit dem 19. Juli 2023 im read-only-Modus: Das Ende einer Ära: Das nuForum schließt

X-8000 issue with USB port

Fragen und Antworten zu Nubert Aktivlautsprechern
Antworten
ciaby
gerade reingestolpert

X-8000 issue with USB port

Beitrag von ciaby »

Hi! Sorry for writing in English, my German is still too basic :(
I have a problem with one of my X-8000 speakers bought in January.
I have been using them with great satisfaction, but around two weeks ago the USB port on the master speaker just stopped working. Whenever I connect a cable the speaker reboots itself and nothing shows up on the computer.
I tried with many computers, Windows and Linux, but the USB device is not recognized at all.
I temporarily solved the issue by swapping the speakers and using the other one, but it's not a long term solution.
I also wrote to info AT nubert.de 10 days ago, but I never received an answer.
Am I the only one with this issue?
Considering how much I paid for these speakers, it would be very unfortunate to not receive any kind of support. They are obviously still under warranty.
R. Steidle
Star
Star
Danksagung erhalten: 764 Mal

Re: X-8000 issue with USB port

Beitrag von R. Steidle »

Hey ciaby,

I am sorry to hear that you did not yet receive an answer from us. Sometimes, e-mails get lost for various reasons. Please write me a direct message here on the forum, so I can look into the matter. I promise, we will find a solution!
ciaby
gerade reingestolpert

Re: X-8000 issue with USB port

Beitrag von ciaby »

Thanks for your quick answer!
I just sent you a private message :)
Antworten